- #sharemynamibia Competition Terms and Conditions
#sharemynamibia Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions:
- The ‘Win a Camera’ competition is open to all Namibian residents, except employees of the Namibia Tourism Board (NTB), their direct family members and their advertising agencies.
- The ‘Win a Camera’ prize, referred to further as ‘the prize’ consists of one PANASONIC LUMIX FZ300 4K 24X F2.8 Long Zoom Digital Camera.
- The organisers will contact the winner after the closing date of the competition.
- The winner will be chosen through a random draw from the total group of participants who have shared activities to their Facebook pages.
- To claim the prize the winner must present the organiser with a valid copy of ID or passport – the prize is not transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash, and arrangements will be made to courier the prize to the winner if such person resides outside Windhoek.
- Entrants into the competition agree to be contacted for future promotions.
- By entering the competition, the winner agrees to be photographed or provide a photograph for promotional purposes and to be featured on Facebook and in other media / social media.
- The organisers of the competition reserve the right to terminate the competition at any time.
- By entering the competition, participants acknowledge that they’ve read and understood the terms and conditions.
- Competition closes 18 December 2017.